Saturday, June 12, 2010

Recipe for a warm Summer day

I picked today's recipe not because it reminds me of Michelle, or even is anything special she made for her kids (not that I know of at least), but because it's warm out today. When I found this card in the recipe box I immediately wanted to make some for Athena and I to enjoy outside in the sun this afternoon. Sadly, I don't have the ingredients on hand (stupid orange juice concentrate), but rest assured I will be making some soon. I do have memories of making Orange Julius with my mom when I was little, so I figured it was still appropriate to post on this blog.

Orange Julius

3/4 cup milk
6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
1 egg
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
12-14 ice cubes
1/2 cup water

Blend ingredients at high speed and serve immediately.

Easy, right? Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment